mercoledì 29 gennaio 2014

Wembley Stadium

Today I want to share with you one of the most impressive experiences I've done in London. This was a gift for father-bear but I liked it even more.

This is a temple for every football fan.
The venue of some of the most important international competitions.
One of the dreams of every football player.
This is Wembley Stadium.


It's huge. Really. I was so tired at the end, after so many stairs with my little legs, but it is something I will never forget.


We explored every corner, from the press conference area, to the catering area (it hosts pre-event parties of something like 4000 guests), the seat blocks and then, out of the tunnel, directly to the pitch where I was ready for the kick-off: such an emotion! I was feeling like David Beckham!!! I was actually the only one admitted, because my little feet don't ruin the grass... human people are not allowed to do that ;)



After that, the Champions League Museum, with memorabilia and objects of the most important finals of this competition. How many memories and sensations...
That night I couldn't sleep.So I kept on dreaming with Bend It Like Beckham, the perfect movie to close a fantastic day.
More informations here: http://www.wembleystadium.com/


Oggi voglio condividere con voi una delle esperienze più impressionanti che ho vissuto a Londra. Si trattava di un regalo per babbo-orso ma credo sia piaciuto a me anche di più.


E' il tempio di ogni fan del calcio.
La sede di alcune tra le più importanti competizioni internazionali.
Uno dei sogni di ogni giocatore di calcio.
E' lo stadio di Wembley.
E' enorme. Davvero. Ero esausto alla fine dopo così tanti gradini con le mie zampette, ma si tratta di qualcosa che non dimenticherò mai.

Abbiamo esplorato ogni angolo, dall'area conferenze stampa, all'area catering (ospita feste pre-evento per qualcosa come 4000 persone), le tribune e infine, fuori dal tunnel, direttamente sul campo dove ero pronto per il calcio d'inizio: che emozione! Mi sentivo come David Beckham! Ovviamente ero l'unico ammesso a fare qualcosa del genere perchè le mie zampette non rovinano l'erba... agli umani non è consentito ;)




Successivamente abbiamo visitato il Museo della Champions League, con oggettistica e ricordi delle più importanti finali della competizione. Quanti ricordi e sensazioni...
Quella notte non potevo dormire. Così ho continuato a emozionarmi con Sognando Beckham, il film perfetto per chiudere questa giornata fantastica.
Altre informazioni qui: http://www.wembleystadium.com/






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento